RingGo Phone Parking
RingGo’s is the UK’s leading cashless parking solution – provided nationwide by local authorities, rail operators and private companies including NCP, as an alternative to pay and display parking. RingGo’s 10 million registered motorists use RingGo to pay for parking, by credit or debit card, over the phone.
As with all Cobalt services, RingGo offers a variety of payment channels. Smartphone apps, mobile internet, fixed web, SMS and IVR transactions can all be used.
Advance registration isn’t required. Motorists simply register, by app or intelligent IVR, the first time they use the service. Thereafter RingGo recognises the mobile phone and recalls the information provided.
For a snapshot of RingGo benefits and innovations, please see below. If you’re thinking of introducing phone parking and would like more information, please give us a call.
Benefits for Operators
- Quick and easy, low cost way to offer credit or debit card payments
- Flexible tariff engine allows a range of pricing and promotional options
- Reduces cash takings, processing and banking
- No need to undergo costly upgrades or replace equipment
- Reduced losses from counterfeit coins, fraud and theft
- Enforce through existing handsets or GPRS-enabled phones
- Tie into your back office solution
- High quality management information and reporting
- Automatic payment and reconciliation
- Flexible tariffs provide a wide variety of options, including Longer term sessions, Permits, Carbon-Metered parking and Event day charging
- Optional attendant tracking
- Business solution through RingGo Corporate
- Save enforcement time and money with Advanced Digital Parking
- First pay by phone service to use tailored IVR to intelligently collect, process and verify registration (2005)
- RingGo gained PCI DSS certification at level 1 – the first phone parking provider to achieve this (Sep 08)
- RingGo Resident Visitor Permits launched in Old Portsmouth (Sep 09)
- World first for RingGo as Carbon-Metered Parking implemented across LB of Richmond (Oct 09)
- RingGo leads UK pay by phone market, with iPhone app for parking (Jan 10)
- RingGo dispensations launch in Richmond allowing electronic booking in place of Parking Shop visit (Sep 10)
- Milton Keynes introduces RingGo Digital Business Employee permits (Apr 12)
- Central Bedfordshire launches RingGo Advanced Digital Parking – ANPR assisted enforcement of RingGo payments by phone and through machines (Apr 12)
- Milton Keynes offers digital RingGo Commuter permits for residents (May 12)
- Surrey Heath starts using RingGo Touchscreens at the Arena Leisure Centre in Camberley (Feb 13)
- ePay retail payments for parking live in London Borough of Bromley (Apr 13)
- Central Bedfordshire Council offers tailored permit solutions for residents, traders, businesses and employees (May 13)